Monday, January 13, 2014

The scrapbooking list...

The plan is to do a whole year (plus some) of pictures EVERY.MONTH.  However, I tend to do similar pages at the same time so I am doing a month from each of the last 13 years.

Also, I will be having a few friends over every month to do some scrapbooking (this takes care of a few things on the 101 list) and keeps me more accountable.  Plus my room will have to stay clean!! Wanna come?

Also, want to do another "Scrap Weekend", probably in May and/or October.  Wanna come?

I'm not going to list out every month, but below is an example for February:

February
January 12
February 11
March 10
April 09
May 08
June 07
July 06 
August 05
September 04
October 03
November 02
December 01

Plus:
February 00
December 05
May 12

We were pretty systematic about figuring it all out and the notebook page that it is written out on is fun to look at!  I am realistic enough to know that I am not likely to get everything done.

Realistically: I'd like to get at least one layout done for each of the months on the list.
Unrealistically: 5 done for each month on list
Out-of-Control: All of them done for each month (Average 10 each)

Some months/years have much more completed than others.  Some months don't have any pictures...say the summer I was basically unconscience waiting for surgery, or the two months around when I was diagnosed with Trigeminal Neuralgia. But then there are months (like since moving to the farm) where there is 20 potential pages.

I tend to take a really long time on my pages.  I don't do the "becky higgins" project life.  Or the premade type of pages. (Not that there is anything wrong with them) but this is something that makes me happy.  Wanting to get alot done does kinda go against the whole "this is my relaxing hobby" mindset.  But I have a sense of urgency to get this accomplished (and not just because it is on some random list).

There is also a special book that I am wanting to get done for our son.  And an anniversary gift I have in mind for my Sweet Hubby.

Then there is the other "crafty" list.....

No comments:

Post a Comment