Thursday, January 2, 2014

Reasonable....unreasonable...and out of control!

Well, I typed this up once and then lost it....let's try again

I have a BIG goal for my scrapbooking this year.  I have 329 days left of my 101 challenge.  And one of the points is to "Get my scrapbooking plan done."  Well, I've made plans numerous times.  I am great with the list, but not so awesome with the execution of said plan.  But I need to really get it done.  I've made a new plan with the logistical help of my kid, and my cousin came over and helped get all my books re-sorted. (Pages were randomly in books, now they are somewhat chronological-at least by year.)

I've spent the last 4 days listing all the different "events" over the years and what account they are uploaded on.  (Yes, multiple online places--what was I thinking?!?)  Now going through the pictures to get them in somewhat of an order to see what still needs to be printed....

Last January-April, I spent really going through my scrapbook stuff and room and it is still FAIRLY neat.  (Not as neat as it was.)  So I will be spending today getting the tree down and the Christmas stuff all packed away.  Looking at the room to see what I can put away in there, and then going through pictures more.

The plan....well,

The plan is actually quite out of control.  I am shooting for out-of-control, secretly hoping to at least get to the unreasonable, but expecting at least I can do the reasonable.  (But when have I EVER been reasonable, really??)

It seems to accomplish my goal, I need to do about 100 layouts per month (which is actually 200 pages).  Or 25 per week....umm....5 per day....Not including the other "special" projects I also would like to do.  This would be fine, if I weren't running, oh say, a farm or homeschooling a teenager or was completely healthy....or didn't have OTHER goals in the areas of canning, organization, fitness......

Anywho...1200 layouts....Out-of-Control
                 600 layouts....Unreasonable
                 300 layouts...Reasonable.

OH, an I want to blog here to keep myself accountable.  Hmmm.....let's see how this goes.

1 comment:

  1. You will definitely get the "reasonable" done, no prob.

    ReplyDelete