Monday, January 13, 2014

The "Other" Crafty list....

Yes, so if getting a zillion scrapbook pages done wasn't enough for my spare time (my what?!?) I have a few other crafty goals...


  • I have a big counted cross-stitch project that I have been working off and on for (I am NOT kidding) since 1990.  It's maybe 1/2 to 2/3 done.  I want to have it done by the end of 101.  So my plan is to work on it at least once a week-current goal is either 2 hours or 1 square inch completed.
  • Finish the scarf I started crocheting last Christmas.  Of course, I'm going to have to relearn how to do it.
  • This year is the "Craft N Cash" Christmas.  Every 25th of the month, I plan to sit down and write a paragraph of what has happened that month...then in November when it's time to write the Christmas letter, it is already done.  Also, I want to find an easy crafty project off my Pinterest to do each month and possibly do a tutorial, or at least share the project.  If you are on my Christmas list, you'll have to pretend to be surprised.
  • Also, the tentative plan currently is to have a Open Farm / Craft Show in October to promote "Buying REALLY local!" with a few friends (If you want to have a table, let me know.)  So I want to start making stock for that.  Already I have one project that I gave a few people this year:


    • This is a dishtowel angel, I've seen them on Etsy for $17.50.  I am going to have mine priced at $6. Variety of colors and designs, will even do a custom colors for $7.50



I "stole" this picture from my Tennessee Bestie
This was her angel (and Chocolate)
    • Also I will be putting up at least 400 jars of food this year, many will be jams and jellies to be sold. $4 each (half-pint) or 2 for $7.
This is all I can think of right at the moment. 


1 comment:

  1. I loved my angel; she would sell really well at $6.
    BTW, can i have a table even if i'm not local?

    ReplyDelete