Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Big Benefits....

'Colie and I are doing the Scraprack Get organized Challenge.  The first thing is to make our Big Benefits Page....I could do a really neat one with my scrap materials, unfortunately, the whole need of the challenge for me is that I can't even get into the room to do so...

My Big Benefits:
Having a room that I'm not ashamed of and can feel creative in therefore being able to make progress on my scrapbooking goals.  Having the ability to use the creative side of me instead of always "cleaning up."

'colie added an additional BIG BENEFIT: We both have to accomplish every goal in order to have our "scrap weekend."

January 15, 2013 10am Pacific Time
Challenge #1 - Get Ready to Get Organized  (Hard)
Reward- Zagnut Bar!
 
January 22, 2013 - 10 am Pacific Time
Challenge #2 - Piles of Paper (Hard)
Reward- Out to Lunch
Ask for help to get the cabinet upstairs. 
January 29, 2013
Challenge #3 - Embellishment Overload (Hard)
Reward- Use my Hobby Lobby Card
 
February 5, 2013 ~~ OUR 20th Anniversary!!!
Challenge #4 - A Plethora of Pictures (Medium)
Reward-Order 2012 pictures from Snapfish
 
February 12, 2013
Challenge #5 - Memorabilia, Journaling Notes, and Creating a Holding Album (Medium)
Reward- Out to Lunch
 
February 19, 2013
Challenge #6 - Stamps, Punches and Cutting Systems (Cricut, Quickutz, Sizzix, etc.) (Easy)
Reward- Zagnut Bar
 
February 26, 2013 -
Challenge #7 - Inks, Chalks, Pens and other Coloring Agents (Easy)
Reward- Book on CD
 
March 5, 2013 -10 am Pacific Time
Challenge #8 - Getting Ready for a Crop (Medium)
Reward-Sitting an Cropping for an Hour!!

1 comment:

  1. Byt hey, at least you've got it in blog form. Mine is scribbled in my notebook...

    ReplyDelete