Monday, January 18, 2021

Layouts ACTUALLY done!!!

 Unbelievably, this weekend I actually worked on "the list".  It's been about ....mmmmumble...mumble..years since I actually sat in the craft room and actually scrapbooked.  I would have to sit and really think when that might have been...

SO anyway, Niki and I utilized the "Facebook Rooms" to have an open video line between Ohio and Maryland on Friday night....and I finished a two page layout...woot woot

And that worked so well, we did it again on Saturday night.  And I finished 1 event, 4 pages (2 layouts)

We hung out in our "Room" again on Sunday but I didn't get anything scrappy accomplished,,,,except wait...blogging on Scraptastrope!!  So. WOOT! Worked on 3 goals!

So on our list:

Layouts done 3/143  140 to go

Virtual Crop a Quarter 1/11 10 to go.

Blog weekly on Scraptastrophe Studio 2/143


Lets see how long we can ride this wave!



No comments:

Post a Comment